What is the difference between the left and the right photo?
At CLEAN MEDIC INDUS, we're proud to lead the way in the transformation of medical waste management in Bali. 🏥💚 Our innovative approach combines cutting-edge technology with strict adherence to Indonesian B3 regulations for hazardous waste transportation, ensuring the highest standards of safety and sustainability. The traditional way of collecting medical waste, involving yellow bags, has been a prevalent practice for managing healthcare-related waste. In this method, medical waste, including infectious materials, is collected and stored in yellow bags. However, this approach has its limitations, which can lead to environmental and public health concerns.
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐁𝐚𝐠𝐬 (𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨):
- Limited Traceability: The use of yellow bags for medical waste collection lacks proper traceability. It can be challenging to track the origin, type, and destination of the waste, potentially leading to improper disposal. • Risk of Cross-Contamination: Yellow bags might not provide sufficient containment to prevent cross-contamination of infectious materials, posing risks to waste handlers, the environment, and public health.
- Environmental Impact: Improper disposal of medical waste collected in yellow bags can contribute to pollution and environmental degradation.
- Manual Tracking: Traditional methods often involve manual record-keeping and reporting, which can be time-consuming and prone to errors.
𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨):
- Digital Platform: Clean Medic Indus employs a digital platform that offers real-time tracking and reporting of medical waste. This enhances transparency, accountability, and efficient management.
- Traceable Containers: By using traceable containers, the company can precisely identify waste streams, ensuring proper segregation and appropriate disposal methods.
- Compliance: The company strictly follows Indonesian B3 regulations, which ensures the safe storage, transportation, and disposal of hazardous medical waste.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: The digital platform and traceable containers allow for better waste management practices, minimising the environmental impact of medical waste disposal.
- Efficiency: The digital tracking system optimises waste collection routes and schedules, reducing operational costs and carbon footprint.
- Data-Driven Insights: The data collected through the digital platform enable continuous improvement in waste management strategies based on trends and analysis.
Stay tuned for more updates as we continue our journey to revolutionise medical waste management, preserve the beauty of Bali, and ensure a healthier future for all. 🌍👩⚕️👨⚕️